Our 24/7 helpline number:
Call us anytime on our 24/7 helpline number, 02394 216 816.
Contact us about a domestic violence or abuse situation:
If you are in danger ALWAYS DIAL 999
- For Hampshire you can call the 24hr advice line – 03300 165 112
- The national Domestic abuse helpline is also open 24/7 – 0808 2000 247
- If you want advice on who to speak to in your area you can call us in office hours 023 9247 9254
To find out more about our Domestic Violence and Abuse services, click here.
Contact us regarding a stalking concern:
Whether you need help with a stalker, want support regarding a past stalker issue, or anything else stalker related, reach out to one of the specialist stalker services below:
If you are in Hampshire or IOW you can contact us:
If you are outside of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight you can contact:
- The Suzy Lamplugh Trust national helpline number 0808 802 0300
- Or call the Paladin National Stalking Advocacy Service on 0203 866 4107
To find out more about our stalker services, click here.
Members of the Armed Forces:
If you are a member of the forces community looking for support around these issues, please get in touch. You can contact us in a number of ways:
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone on 023 92 479254 (our office)
- By telephone or text, directly to our forces advocate on 07496 333 473*
*voicemail service may be in operation.
If you want to volunteer:
We have opportunities within our organisation for volunteering across a range of our services: If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact us on email@example.com or call us on 023 9247 9254.
If you have a general query about Aurora New Dawn or the work we do, please drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general enquiries or to make a donation to support our work, please call 023 9247 9254.
For information on our services in other languages, please email us at email@example.com.
Do you want to give feedback on our service?
Aurora New Dawn welcomes feedback, comments and suggestions in relation to any aspect of our service. Please give us your thoughts by completing this survey. If you would like to contact us directly please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aurora New Dawn
Speak to your MP about ensuring that specialist victims services are funded in your area.
Click here to find your MP
Want to find out more about us? Click here to find out more about Aurora
Want to donate to our cause? 💜 Click here to support us!