Aurora New Dawn is pleased to announce the following job vacancy:
Female* Training & development co-ordinator
Hours of work
|Full-time:||37 Hours per week
Some flexibility is available in relation to working hours/pattern
|Location:||Portsmouth based with Flexible/Hybrid working
2 office days per week
* PLEASE NOTE: This post is restricted to female applicants in accordance with Schedule 9 (part 1) of the Equality Act 2010
Aurora New Dawn is a registered charity dedicated to ending violence against women and children, and hidden violence. Our frontline services focus on safety, support, advocacy, and empowerment for all survivors of domestic abuse, sexual violence and stalking.
Using our experience of delivering successful front-line advocacy and support services over many years, our training packages place the experiences of victims and survivors at their centre, and consistently receive excellent feedback.
This exciting new post will focus on the expansion and development of our training offer.
As Training and Development Coordinator you will:
- Assume responsibility for the coordination of all external Aurora training, to include delivery, planning, evaluation, and recording.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of our training activity, to include dealing with email queries; liaising with potential clients; producing quotes and setting delivery schedules.
- Take ownership of the ongoing promotion of our training offer, working to expand our reach and contribute to the progress of the organisational Business Plan through income generation.
- Support the management team in the ongoing internal development of our staff.
- Engage in continuous review of training materials to ensure alignment with current best practice and any legislative changes.
- Ensure that all training courses are quality assured and appropriately accredited.
Applications should be in the form of a letter, sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing why you think you are suitable for the post. Please put ‘Training and Development’ in the subject line.
You are advised to read the job description and person specification carefully as the decision to shortlist you for interview will be based on the information you provide in your letter.
Please note: We do not accept CV’s as an application method.
For an informal discussion about the role, or for any other queries, please contact Zoe Jackson (Director of Policy, Practice and Development) on 023 92 479254.
To save on administration costs we are not able to contact you if your application is unsuccessful, but I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your interest in our work.
The deadline for all applications is 30th September 2023.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement early.
*PLEASE NOTE: This post is restricted to female applicants under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1.
We encourage applications from women of all backgrounds and communities and are committed to having a team that is diverse in terms of skills, experiences and abilities. We particularly encourage applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic women, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our organisation.
DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How can you help?
You can help Aurora raise vital funds during the COVID19 pandemic:
Do you want to get in touch with us?
Want to help us raise awareness?
Want to donate to our cause? 💜